LA is where I’m originally from, so below you can find blog posts about both fun touristy things to do as well as unique local things to do.
My LA Blog Posts
• • •
- 5 Day Los Angeles Itineraryby Seizing Sunny DaysI recommend getting an explorer pass if it’s your first time in Los Angeles, and you plan on going on a lot of paid excursions. Page Contents Day 1: ExploreContinue reading “5 Day Los Angeles Itinerary”
- 4 Places to Shop Until You Drop in Los Angeles, Californiaby Seizing Sunny DaysPage Contents The AmericanaCamarillo OutletsThird Street PromenadeHollywood & Highland The Americana The Americana is directly across the street from the Glendale Galleria. What I love most about this shopping areaContinue reading “4 Places to Shop Until You Drop in Los Angeles, California”
- Getty Center Reviewby Seizing Sunny DaysA review for an art museum in Los Angeles, California.
- 5 Activities in Los Angeles, Californiaby Seizing Sunny DaysThis article details activities in LA about my favorite stores, adventure parks, and sports games. Page Contents Grand Central MarketThe Last BookstoreWatch an LA Dodgers GameDisneylandKnott’s Berry Farm Grand CentralContinue reading “5 Activities in Los Angeles, California”
- 5 Beaches in Los Angeles You Need to Visitby Seizing Sunny DaysPage Contents Zuma BeachManhattan BeachVenice BeachSanta MonicaParadise Cove Zuma Beach Located in Malibu, this beach stretches for about 3 miles and is famous for surfing. There’s a lot of goodContinue reading “5 Beaches in Los Angeles You Need to Visit”