Scroll down to read about where to eat, drink, and see in Chicago!
My Chicago Blog Posts
• • •
- The Whitehall Hotel Reviewby Seizing Sunny DaysHere is the review for the hotel I stayed at in Chicago! Please note: I stayed here in October 2020 when domestic travel was limited, and everything was extra affordable.Continue reading “The Whitehall Hotel Review”
- What to Wear in Chicago during the Fallby Seizing Sunny DaysHere’s everything you need to know about Chicago weather and fashion during the month of October. Weather October is when it starts to get chilly in Chicago – especially atContinue reading “What to Wear in Chicago during the Fall”
- What to See in Chicagoby Seizing Sunny DaysHere are 3 must-see places in Chicago! The Bean How can you go to Chicago, and not see this iconic sculpture? Michigan Ave This is the street to go shoppingContinue reading “What to See in Chicago”
- Where to Drink in Chicagoby Seizing Sunny DaysHere is a list of some unique places to get a drink around the Windy City! Page Contents Starbucks Reserve360 ChicagoChicago BrewhouseRAISED Starbucks Reserve The fourth floor of this hugeContinue reading “Where to Drink in Chicago”
- Where to Eat in Chicagoby Seizing Sunny DaysThese are some of my favorite places! Included here are sweet treats and places to go for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Page Contents Nutella CaféStan’s Donut and CoffeeStarbucks ReserveGiordano’sPorter KitchenContinue reading “Where to Eat in Chicago”