CityPass is a ticket booklet containing an admission ticket to the top attractions in various big cities across America, including New York City. With CityPass, you pay one substantially reduced price and avoid main entrance ticket lines at most attractions.
- Empire State Building
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck OR Guggenheim Museum
- Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Cost savings are calculated by comparing the CityPass price to the combined box office price of included adult admission for the highest-priced attractions.
|New York||Adult (18+)||Child (6–17)|
Save Time Waiting in Line
Most of the attractions have a separate line for those who have the CityPass, and those lines are significantly shorter which will save you time.